Tagged: Top Ten Party Playlist

The first of Minge tagging me, would be to list my all-time top ten party music. A tough one, as my musical taste ranks up there with the weather. It's constantly changing, and someone moans about it. I'm also sitting on 3000 mp3 tracks, and Jo went through out 200+ CDs a few days back, so a lot of my "current" playlist is older stuff.

Dammit this is tough.


  • Aerosmith & Run DMC - Walk This Way
  • Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right (To Party)
  • Blur - Song 2
  • Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
  • Cornershop - Brimful of Asha (Fatboy Slim Mix)
  • Green Day - American Idiot
  • Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For
  • Limp Bizkit - Rollin'
  • Robbie Williams - Back For Good (Live)
  • Spitting Image - The Chicken Song
OK, I THINK I have it. 3000 down to 40. 40 down to 25. Then 20. 15. 14. 12. 11. Done. Mission Completed.

Of course, this is the list for a "generic, people over" party. If it was one group of friends, it'd be different. Another, a different list.

As for spreading the love, well, if you've not done this, consider yourself Tagged. Man, Woman, Child. Get busy.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Tagged: Top Ten Party Playlist”

Anonymous said...

Heh - great list. The Gwen S tune is my fave :)